Is there any open source tool for RPA (Robotic process Automation)?

We want to build a RPA software. The definition of RPA: A software 'robot' is a software application that replicates the actions of a human being interacting with the user interface of a computer … system. I searched RPA open-source software several days. Is there any open-source tools for RPA? I know some commercial software like "BluePrism", "OpenSpan", etc. Thanks for your advise

Comments

• Robotic Process Automation, though a buzzword equivalent to Business Process Administration (BPA) / Business Process Management (BPM) has certain differences that clearly stands out between these two identical twins. Robotic Process Automation finds its usage with the lowest level of technical knowledge in individuals managing these software robots. Let us not take all of it in this section only, but let us take a walk through in an organized manner to gain the most of this technology.

• learn mulesoft software company headquartered in San Francisco, California that provides integration software for connecting applications, data and devices.
    Mule is an event-based architecture, Actions within a Mule network are triggered by either event occurring in Mule or external systems. Mulesoft events always contain some sort of data, the payload. The payload is used or manipulated by components and a set of properties that are associated with the processing of the event. These properties are arbitrary can be set at any time from when the event was created. The data in the event can be accessed in its original state or in its transformed state. The event will use the transformer associated with the Endpoint that received the event to transform its payload into a format that the receiving component understands.

• There are a number of 'free' tools available.

• Not sure about "Open Source" but functional eval versions are available from Work Fusion, UiPath & RatchetSoft

• In our company planned to create an RPA software. RPA Definition: It is a 'robot' is a computer application that implements a man's actions with a computer user interface. I searched for RPA open source software for several days. Is there any open source tools for the RPA? I know some commercial software like "blueprime", "open span".
    Automation Anywhere