Automation Anywhere Documentation

Hi all ,
Can any one send the link to download the documentation/e-book for Automation Anywhere.

Comments

• Hi all ,
    Plz ..Can any one send the link to download the documentation/e-book for Automation Anywhere.

• Hi Naveen,

How are u?

Can you please send me an test mail to sudha.ankireddy@gmail.com and if possible plz call me once +91-733742882. So that I will share u the required stuff.

Regards,
    Anki

• Hi All,

Sorry for the mistake. This is my mobile number: +91-7337428832.

Regards,
    Anki

• Hello There,

This can be done with Windows API calls. It's a bit of a complicated process, but it can be done. Here's what you would do, in simple terms:
    1. Use the Automation Element functions to find the window of interest, by name. Start with the desktop, then find the Xpedition window, then the sub-windows within the Xpedition window.
    2. Get the handle of the object of interest, in this case a sub-window inside the Xpedition window.
    3. Use the handle and the Graphics tools in vb.net to get a bitmap image of the window you want.
    Centralized Enterprise Control Room that makes it easy to set up and maintain automated processes, users, and client machines.
    Very useful article, if I run into challenges along the way, I will share them here.

Cheers,
    Shawn

• I want Automation Anywhere Documentation send the link to download the documentation/e-book for Automation Anywhere.