Smart Recorder problem (W10 - client 11.1.2)

Hi all,
I am a very beginner developer in AA.
I am using a client 11.1.2 in windows 10, and when I try to use smart recorder with a Deskop app, and click in some component, the recorder register that click in an wrong place.
I´ve tried the same process in other pc with windows 7, same AA client and same Deskop app and works fine.
Do you know if there is any limitation in windows 10 or any mouse calibration or screen calibration I shoud perform?
Thanks to all, and sorry for my english.

Comments

• Hi Gemita - try changing your display resolution e.g. 900x600

Also do remember you can use keystrokes to turn the smart recorder on/off if needs be.

Tools>Options> Set Hot Keys
    Ctrl + Alt + R - Start Recording
    Ctrl + Alt + S - Stop Recording
    Esc - Abort Task

I'm afraid it could also be a limitation of whatever graphics card you are using on your client. We've found certain intel chip sets with on-board graphics sometimes don't work too well with Smart Recorder.

If non of this works I'd suggest installing the client on a different machine and trying again - but make sure its NOT the same type as you will probably hit the same issue I'm afraid.

Hope this helps

Damian

• @damian.griffiths said:
    Hi Gemita - try changing your display resolution e.g. 900x600
    I'm afraid it could also be a limitation of whatever graphics card you are using on your client. We've found certain intel chip sets with on-board graphics sometimes don't work too well with Smart Recorder.

If non of this works I'd suggest installing the client on a different machine and trying again - but make sure its NOT the same type as you will probably hit the same issue I'm afraid.

Hope this helps

Damian

Hi, first of all, thank you for the support.

Unfortunately, changing my display resolution did not work.

My graphic card in an Intel, instead, Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630, do you know if this one is among the "problematics" intel chip sets, and if there are any workaround or solution to resolve this?

Thanks in advance,

Gema